Estx proudly partners in an e-Residency campaign to Empower Ukrainian entrepreneurs during challenging times for their nation.
On 6 April, e-Residency officially launched a new offer to support Ukrainian entrepreneurs financially. Ukrainian citizens who are granted e-Residency and register their first company in Estonia using an eligible business service provider will be reimbursed their set-up fees.
E-Residency Launched an Offer for Ukrainian
E-Residency has launched a state fee reimbursement offer to financially support Ukrainian entrepreneurs, help them deal with the consequences of war, and promote the development of the Ukrainian and Estonian economies. E-Residency will reimburse the state fee for the e-Residency application and participating service providers will reimburse the state fee for registering a company in Estonia to those eligible.
You're Eligible to Take up this Offer if You Meet the Following Criteria
- You are a citizen of Ukraine
- You have been granted e-Residency status on or after February 24, 2022
- You have been accepted as a client by an eligible business service provider
- You do not own a company registered in Estonia or have control over (including being a member of a company’s Board or a shareholder) any other Estonian registered company or companies before February 24, 2022
The Reimbursement Process Works as Follows
- Apply for e-Residency, pay the application fee, and collect your digital ID card.
- Choose us as an eligible business service provider.
- Fill out our customer form on the website and we register your company in Estonia.
- We will reimburse you the state fees for both e-Residency and company registration.